It’s the time of year when we all begin to look back and review where we’ve been. Over the past few days we’ve taken a look back at the posts we’ve written this year and compiled a list of our favorites. Drum roll please…
10. Reawakening Inactive Customers – Great thoughts to get those customers off the couch and reengage with your business.
9. An Unactionable Email – A worthwhile lesson on missed opportunities that remind us to make the call to action in our emails clear.
8. Navigating the Marketing Doldrums – All of us marketers get into a rut at times. This post gives some new insights to move beyond the ruts to success.
7. Best of 2011 Superbowl Commercials – A welcome break from the marketing monotony. We all need to take time to laugh!
6. A Lesson in Marketing from Steve Jobs – We all know we lost one of the greatest minds in history this year. This post is a look back at his brilliant marketing strategy for Apple.
5. Creating a Customer Service Strategy – Important lessons and reminders on the necessity of good customer service.
4. Meet and Greet: Front Range Christian School – FRCS has a unique Drip Marketing plan to reach out to prospective families.
3. Create an Email that Gets Results – A helpful primer on creating emails our recipients want to read.
2. 4 Small Business Tips from a Pizza Shop in Berkley – An insightful look at a small pizza shop and what we can learn from their success.
1. 21 Reasons Why I’ll Delete Your Email in 3 Seconds – Ok, so this was really 3 posts in a series, but the series taught all of us email marketers some very important lessons.
There it is, our top 10 list of our favorite posts for 2011. What was your favorite? What do you want to hear from us in 2012?