So Susy needs to send out the promotional email you created to her contacts… do you have to recreate the template in her Swiftpage account? Merge her list with yours? Nope! Good news, the Swiftpage Publish feature allows you to share your Swiftpage templates with other users on your account. Click here to see the full Quick Start guide. Here are the basic steps:
- From the Template Editor, click on the Publish/Distribute tab.
- Highlight the template you would like to share with your co-worker and click the Publish button.
- All of the users on your account will appear in the left column. Select each user who needs the template and then press the >> button to move them to the Desired Recipients column.
- Would you prefer that Susy not alter the template? Check the Publish as Read-Only box to give her a uneditable version.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message the Susy et al have received your template.
That’s it! Pretty easy, right? Now, go on and share your templates with your friends.