First, I recommend reading the blog post The Olympics, piggybacking and how to make the most of it by the DMA Email marketing Council. This post gives a fantastic synopsis of the “do’s and don’ts” for implementing Olympic themes into your email campaigns.
Below are some Olympic themed resources that can help add some seasonal flair to your next email:
Branding and Marketing
- The 2012 Olympics Social Media Guide via mashable.com
- Olympic Branding Guidelines via london2012.com
- Sports Category – Basic Editor Header Image Library via SwiftpageConnect.com
- Olympic Logo Photoshop PSD File via Brusheezy.com
- Olympic Sports Imagery via pixabay.com
- Olympic Images via stock.xchng
- Olympic Stock Photos via iStockphotos.com
- Photos and Imagery from The Olympic Games Facebook page
- Email Design: Olympic Games via Pinterest.com
Did you already implement Olympic themes into your emails? Show us!