Sometimes it is important for us to rethink our stereotypes and definitions. Today’s moment centers around how we define intelligence and creativity.
Intelligent doesn’t have to mean educated. And Creative doesn’t have to mean talented.
– Neil Patel
Questions to ask yourself
- How do you define intelligent? Do you see any need to change or alter your definition? Why or why not?
- How do you define creative? Do you see any need to change or alter your definition? Why or why not?
- Who on your team do you define as intelligent or creative? Do you need to expand your definition to cover more team members?
- How do you define yourself?
- How can you expand your definitions or rethink your stereotypes to make better use of your team’s natural gifting?