Using the landing page feature, you are able to turn any template into what is essentially a mini website. Each landing page is hosted on the Swiftpage Connect server and is given a unique URL. You can link to your unique URL from anywhere on the web (websites, Tweets, Facebook, etc.) or within emails. All Swiftpage Connect accounts are allotted at least one landing page. Our Pro and Team accounts can create up to 10. Landing pages stay active until you choose to remove them.
The Swiftpage Connect Landing Page feature has been used to:
- Create a page specific to single product
- Promote a sale featuring many products
- Detail a customer appreciation event
- Collect data from website visitors
- Provide additional details on a specific promotion
- Feature recent projects done by a nonprofit
- Make a ‘Thank You’ page for customers to land on after filling out a form
- Collect orders for an eBook
Check out some awesome landing page examples from Bright Peak Creative Services. FYI, these are active so please don’t fill out the forms.
Here is a great resource to learn how to easily create landing pages using the Swiftpage Connect Landing Page feature. Give it a try and let us know how you use your landing page.
Have you used the landing page function? What did you create?