We love email…and we love sharing our passion with you. During the month of February aka the “month of love”, we will be featuring one email a day with tips, commentary and more from industry experts.
Day 13: Inspired Invite by TripAdvisor
Subject Line: Shhh… exclusive invitation for you
Industry: Travel, Consumer Reviews
Type of Email: Invite
It never fails…the age old design advice “Keep it Simple” continues to work and is effective as ever.
- ‘Exclusive’ subject line to increase open rates.
- Upfront new branding for app so it is easily recognizable in the future.
- Single call-to-action.
- All text would be viewable if images were not shown.
- Concise message and overall short length.
- I don’t initially know if the restaurant app is to find restaurants or review them.
- Web address. Is the new app a new URL or the same as TripAdvisor
Lesson: Take the guess work out of the email for your readers and supply pertinent information upfront.
Feeling inspired after today’s email? Tweet us with hashtag #28DaysofEmailLove or email us.
Need assistance with your email template? Contact our creative services division Bright Peak at brightpeak.com or 877-228-8377 option 3.