IAM’s email newsletter showed up in our Twitter feed this week so I took a peek. I was impressed with their design and asked if we could share it with all of you.
- Simple header with colors that match their brand
- Short and sweet intro teeing up the content below
- Neat, but simple talk bubble graphic holding the headlines and subtly directing the eye to the article below
- Short intros to the articles followed by a Learn More button to view the whole article
- Learn More is text followed by an image. Perfect blend for those who don’t download images!
- Lots of images to draw the readers in with visuals
- Ads appear at the bottom rather than the top
- Contact info is easy to read, simple and includes social media links
Well done, IAM!
The Institute of Administrative Management (IAM) is the oldest management professional body in the UK, having inspired professionals since 1915. We are committed to developing professional administrators, administrative managers, and business leaders throughout their careers with membership and professional qualifications. See more below >
Our membership benefits help our members stay ahead of the game as they learn new skills, get recognition for their career and fulfill their potential.
We also develop and award qualifications from level 2 (equivalent to GCSEs) to level 6 (equivalent to the third year of a university degree). Our programmes specialise in:
- Business & administration
- Administrative management
- Business management
- Governance, leadership & motivation
Learn more at www.instam.org
What do you like about the IAM email? Talk to us!